This project tells the stories of several individuals that live in European cities and who have found their own ways to lead sustainable and meaningful lives; people that most of us can identify with and who can open our eyes and inspire us.
- We know that our environment, the planet and its creatures are at risk.
- We know that we lead our lives in an unsustainable manner and if we continue this way, disaster awaits.
- We also know that our lifestyle does not make us happier
- We know that big industry manipulates us and creates fake needs, and that we can't buy happiness
- Moreover we know we could change our own behaviour and play a part in improving the environmental situation, our own well-being and our quality of life – but we don’t do it